So that attendees can experience the most benefit from this Power User event, the last session of the day for each track will be a hands-on working session where attendees will go through a step by step lab with the help of facilitators to implement a solution based on the concepts learned in earlier tracks.
For this reason, we require each attendee to follow the instructions below before the event:
- Ensure you are using a laptop/WVD/VM running Windows 10 (local administrator access preferred but not required)
- Create a new Chrome or Edge Browser Profile or open an InPrivate/Incognito browser window (How to reference video: How to Use InPrivate & Incognito Mode and Profiles in Chrome and Edge)
- Ensure all steps below are completed in your new Browser Profile or InPrivate/Incognito browser window
- Create your own new Temporary Trial Microsoft 365 tenant by following the instructions here: (How to reference video: How to Setup a Trial Microsoft 365 Environment to use Power Platform & Power BI & SharePoint Syntex)
- Go to office.com and login using the Microsoft 365 trial tenant user account (email and password) you setup above